Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Beginnings.

“People love talking, and I have never been a huge talker. I carry on an inner monologue, but the words often don’t reach my lips.”

— Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl


This quote floated across my Tumblr dashboard one day and I couldn't help but think about it for a long time afterwards. 

I can be quite an introverted person - I'm nervous around new people and can get anxious in loud situations. Blogging, though, is different. When I blog, I can be confident and spill out my inner monologue. My blog is like a diary where I can be open with my thoughts, and I really love that.

This is the first post on my brand new lifestyle blog. It's currently summer and I want to make the most out of it, so I've started this blog in order to document everything I get up to.

I've also begun to express myself through photography, and I can't wait to explore that on this blog.

{ An introduction }


My name is Lucy and I'm a teenager from England. I love reading and writing and being lazy. I've been blogging for over two years now at queenofcontemporary.com, where I ramble on about books and other random things.
I'm a guinea pig breeder (at this moment in time I own 36 guinea pigs...) and dog lover. 
I'm a major procrastinator and daydreamer, and you'll either find me typing away on my laptop or voraciously reading a book.
I'm really bad at introductions, which is why this one is rather terrible, and so I'm just going to let you get to know me through this blog.

Lucy x

18 comments:

  1. Your blog is gorgeous!! I can't wait to see what you've got planned for it ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog design is so very pretty. I want to know how long it takes to feed and clean that many guinea pigs each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take a long time - they're always eating it seems so we're always feeding! Maybe I'll post about it sometime!

      Delete
  3. Welcome welcome to this new journey as a blogger Lucy! xxx -Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 36 guinea pigs! I used to have guinea pigs a few years ago and I think the most we had at once was 12 as they kept breeding, they're lovely little pets! Good luck with your blog!
    x

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm a new reader from The Blog Hermit, and I love your blog so far! Über cute!

    And *highfive*, introverts unite!

    Amy // The Blog Hermit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I love your start as a blogger, ive nominated you for the one lovely blog award, you can read about it here: http://elizabeethsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this informatics content, such great content
    Gujarat Postman Admit Card

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's good to be here and read some interesting posts , i got very useful information over here thanks for sharing it .

    CEED Answer Key 2017

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you sharing this informatic content.
    Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You for such amazing information. This is one of the best sites which provide all the details of related topics. Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice information read it must.thank you for share it
    Law Exams

    ReplyDelete

  13. Nice Information.Thanks for sharing such a nice information.

    Careinfo.in



    Careinfo.in



    MBAExam



    MedicalExam



    SchoolExam

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik